Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

My style of cooking

Ok for anyone reading this I am not exactly a lazy cook, but sometimes your in a hurry and sometimes its cheaper to use whats available and sometimes you just don't want to spend hours making chicken broth when the stuff in a box/can is so easy to come by. Also, I live in a town that is a population of 1,700... there are stored near by, the biggest one is in still smaller than my house.
their idea of produce, is a couple of bagged lettuce, some onions, potatoes (idaho) banana, apple, squash (yellow) Zuccini, tomatoes, and sometimes if I am lucky citrus, rarely are we that lucky. So given this and my amazing ability to kill anything that can't verbally ask for food (I kill ivy!) my dishes often lack alot of the things I would love to include. Having to travel and hour or more to get ingredients kinda puts a kink in things... So please when you read the recipes on this site keep that in mind. Sometimes you have to work with what you have...

No comments:

Post a Comment