Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Katz Gluten Free (a review)

Katz Gluten Free Bakery

I don't remember how I came across this site but they are FABULOUS!! I think I was looking for gluten free Challah, and I have to say theirs is really awesome. Though.. my favorite thing they make has to be the Cinnamon Rugelech this is the most wonderful sweet I have ever purchased and placed in my mouth. They melt in your mouth, are just the right amount of sweet and crunch, you can eat them frozen or thaw them, they are just WONDERFUL. They have many wonderful products though, I love their Hamburger buns  and their Whole grain bread makes really wonderful toasted sandwiches, its a good size and has a good crumb without being too tough. I just placed my second order with them I will have to tell you when it comes in how wonderful the new items I got (pizza crust and cinnamon strips) are. Given everything I have eaten from there I expect them to be wonderful. Also they offer a nice sample pack . Give them a try, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment